Sunday, September 25, 2005

I love a rainy night....and day

Thunderstorms on and off all day and now into the night. I LOVE IT! I've been just coasting all day - listening to the rain and thunder, cheering (praying) for the Packers (errrr!), reading scripts and textbooks, and then watching the long anticipated return of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. Exciting eh? I'm sure you all are envious! heehee Yep, you guessed it - the cable guy was here this week!

The experience of "coasting" was definitely enhanced by the couch that now resides in my small living room. Thanks Nancy and Judy! They were up for the challenge of transporting that beast to Whitewater. They arrived Wednesday afternoon and I, of course, showed them the nightlife in a college town. I live only a half mile from the town center where the bars are. The walk downtown wasn't too bad, but the trek home went by so much quicker. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walk home??? or stumble???lol
Bubba

Deb said...

Oh, you know me too well!