Friday, October 07, 2005

Not a creative thought in my head right now.....

Sometimes the most stressful part of this blog is coming up with a creative title. You'll have to excuse me this morning but I just want to get an update out. I promise I'll be more creative next time. :^D

I spent the better part of this week putting together an eight-page program for a play that is opening next week. Not really a lot of writing, but a lot of coordinating information. Gathering actor bios, advertising, who did what (costumes, sets, props, etc.) and then creating the layout. It is going to the printer today, but, of course, I'm still waiting for one headshot. They have until 2:30pm .... tick, tick, tick. This is part of the publicity/management prac - so, I chewed up a lot of hours this week.

For those you wondering about "I don't know when to shut up" guy... It's been very quiet since a couple of weeks ago. It was a Wednesday ... he walks into class about 5 minutes late. Prof. T has already began lecture. He proceeds to walk in front of Prof. T and take his seat in the front row - obvious to the rest of us in class that he has broken Prof. T's concentration. He then realizes that he forgot a pen and turns around to ask the people behind if they had one he could borrow (in a not-so-quiet voice). It was soon after this that Prof. T directed his attention to him and said "Would you please stop? You are distracting me." Again, I had to stifle my laughs - he just doesn't get it. This probably wouldn't have been such a big deal, but the same kind of situation happened on Monday. The difference being that Prof. T did not address it. After class, they did have a conversation. He was told that if he was late for class he should just take a seat in the back of the classroom. :^) So... Friday rolls around, and the kid is late again... He sat in the back. I think he's learned his lesson.

Well, time for me to get to class... can't be late!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with coming up with titles for my blog stuff too. That is where the malibu comes in handy!!! (or kesslers for you). Maybe you should be-friend this guy in class? hehe D

Deb said...

Kessler bad - Limon good! It definitely helped me write all those philosophy papers! (hic) :^D