Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today is National Literacy Day ....

I guess I should take that and the disconnection of my free cable as a sign that I should crack a book tonight, eh?

I got a lot of putzy stuff done today. I took care of a lot of address change stuff, made a cable installation appointment (heh heh), and had a 1.5 hour training session at the bowling alley. It didn't seem very busy there, but I hear that Wednesday night it's crazy. Time will tell I guess. So much for not working weekends during the month of September. Next week, I'm scheduled to work eight hours -- 7p to 11p on Thursday and on Saturday. No Harley weekend for me I guess.

I had a very stressful stage makeup class today. I just had to show up to have my picture taken! LOL From that picture, we need to create a worksheet to plan the makeup assignments (I guess). That class has me a little perplexed... I'm sure it will be fun, but a lot of "beginning" and "planning" stuff needs to happen before we actually get to makeup application.

Oh yeh, for those of you that see Tom & Tina, wish them a Happy Anniversary. Yesterday was 20 years for them!

No comments: