Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hellllooooo November!

ok - ok - ok ... I'm finally writing something in my blog! Will you guys get off my back! [wink-wink]

I can't believe we are into November by three days ... time sure flies! The weather is very strange here - 65 degrees today. I am not complaining. Tuesday I was meeting with my practicum group and they were talking about the big snows they had last year. I was shocked and said to them "You guys get big snow??" They said, 'Yea, we got 8 inches a few times. I laughed and said "oh, big snow." They were are all from the southern part of Wisconsin. LOL

Not much new has happened in the past two weeks. I've been busy with homework and the bowling alley. Next week I start in the scene shop. I'm guessing I'll have some funnies from that experience. :^D

I've been battling sinus crap this week and could use a good night sleep, so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sinus crap, sorry, it is not a good combination with school work. You should get together with Silmari. Lots of soup and T.V. D