Monday, November 14, 2005

I don't like Mondays ....

wasn't that a song... hmmm... something for me to research on the net [be right back]

Okay .... I'm back and, yep, it's a song. "I Don't Like Mondays" by the Boomtown Rats was inspired by a deadly shooting at a school - the year 1979. I love the internet. So much information out there and www.snopes.com is a godsend. It helps sorting out the myths from the truth. Pssst... Neither Bill Gates or Walt Disney is not going to send you money if you forward a certain amount of emails. Also, no answer will appear magically on your screen if you forward an email to 5, 10, or 20 of your closest friends. Sorry guys.... LOL

Yesterday I made a quick trip to Nicolet to see the final performance of "The Book of Liz." It was great! I'm always amazed at what Jim is able to design on the small stage. It looks like I'll be able to be up for a few days over Thanksgiving. I said I would work at the bowling alley on Thursday if I could have Fri, Sat, & Sun off. We'll see what kind of follow through happens when the next schedule is posted.

Homework tonight: Find a "middle aged" character from a play - design and apply makeup for them. HAHA -- can't I just go as me??? Tomorrow I have a makeup lab that will be graded. I've already done two - the characters were current age, but against type. I did well on them. Now to keep up that trend. LOL In other words .... off to the books.

No comments: