Saturday, January 14, 2006

Riddle me this....

These two things should not be used by a person at the same time in their life....

reading glasses AND acne medication

I can I understand the reading glasses since I'm getting older, but I've never in my life have ever had acne! The occasional zit, but never acne! WTH... I've been patiently waiting for the outbreak to go away by itself, but after two months now, I'm convinced that it needs some help. I'm not a stranger to the face care section of Wal-Mart, pondering which eye cream will help those beginning crows feet, but there I was yesterday, trying to figure out what miraculous treatment will fix the bumps on my chin. Luckily, I had a flashback to a conversation I had with my niece this past summer and remembered what she told me she bought and actually worked. There must be some wicked stuff in this acne treatment since it's bleaching my washcloth! LOL I guess time will tell...

No comments: