Monday, January 16, 2006

Back to school tomorrow...

Classes for Spring Semester:
  • Organizational Behavior - Some management class -- could be interesting
  • Contemporary Drama - Theatre 1950 to Present - Yeah!
  • Intro to Technical Theatre - Lighting, Costumes, Sound, and Set Design (includes 40 hrs in the shops)
  • Non-Profit Arts Management
  • Production Practicum - Publicity Assistant (120 hrs - Focus: Children's Theatre Tour for Fall of 2006 & Ticket Services Employee Manual)

I'm actually looking forward to getting back to "normal." Deadlines and stress seem to be such a part of my life that I become real lazy if they are absent. I didn't get many of my projects crossed off my list over semester break, but they will still be there when I have some spare time during the next months. I did manage to finally read Harry Potter #4 - all 700+ pages - and watch a few movies.

No comments: