Thursday, October 13, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!

It's a RED kind of day! Raise your glass and toast the Redrocker ... He's 58 years young today. Someday I'll make it to Cabo San Lucas....

The other night while I was surfing the channels I came across another reason (like I need more reasons) NOT TO DRINK AND DRIVE in Whitewater. Night/traffic court is televised!! On the local access channel, I watched many college students appear before the Judge for either under age drinking or operating under the influence! YIKES!! It was kind of funny to hear some of their statements when the Judge asked them if they had anything to say. Definitely don't want that to be my television debut!

School is going well. I'm half-way through the semester and stuff is starting to get hectic with homework, exams and papers. I have an appointment with my advisor next week to look at my classes for the next semester. It is highly unlikely that I'll be able to schedule classes for just M-W-F or Tu-Th. Oh well....

P.S. Happy belated B-day to Brett! We finally got that win last Sunday - hopefully the bye week doesn't break their momentum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your 'REDROCKER' day rocked ..... ;-)~
Bubba

Anonymous said...

I think the night court thing is a good idea! I would love to watch some of the characters we have living here in Rhinelander try to explain away their actions! D