Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dreams...

Last weekend I had my recurring dream that usually surfaces during periods of stress in my life. I hadn't had one since the end of the Spring semester, and didn't think things were too terribly stressful in my life right now, outside of working a bazillion hours. The premise of this dream is that I'm about to go on stage for a performance and I don't know my lines. It's literally minutes before my cue and I'm frantically studying the script and experiencing lots of anxiety. Sometimes I wake up before going on stage, other times I go on stage and just "wing it." This time I wasn't freaked out about not knowing my lines ... I just walked out on stage with script in hand. LOL Don't know if it means anything at all, but when I woke it made me chuckle.

No comments: