Friday, May 12, 2006

One year down....

two more to go....

Highlights from this week so far:

  • Received a scholarship for next year "Fero Theatre Management Award for Outstanding Management/Promotions. Pretty cool... It'll help out with the bills.
  • Started secretarial replacement job on Monday. I forgot how much I like typing "projects."
  • Two job interviews this week. Tomorrow afternoon with the Ticket Services/Box Office Department at the University and Saturday morning I'm meeting with the owner of the Hammer's, the local bar that I visit occasionally.
  • Finished all my exams. It looks like I have two A's so far ... two more classes to find out about later next week. I believe they'll be A's also if I didn't blow the final exams in those classes (don't think I did). I'll have an incomplete in my 2 credit publicity production practium, which I expected. I'm coordinating the tour route for the children's play next fall, so I can't finish the job until the show goes on the road the end of October and beginning of November.
  • Didn't get much sleep last night (two hours) and PROMISED myself AGAIN that I wouldn't procrastinate with the homework any more. LOL
Well, good night all ... four hours before I have to be up for work (just got home from working at the bowling alley). Boy I sure got used to being a night owl... LOL

No comments: