Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Countdown....

Half-way through finals…. Whew! I had two group project presentations today so I can check those off my list. Two final exams – Friday and Monday, and then Final Make-up on Tuesday and I’m done!

We are finally getting some snow here. I guess it’s our second or third snow fall – as of yesterday there was only about five inches. When I woke up this morning and turned on the news, I saw that many schools were closed in the area, from Madison to Milwaukee. When I looked outside, I expected to see 10-12 inches of the white stuff, but there was only about 4-5 inches. I chuckled to myself. If Rhinelander closed every time there was 4-5 inches of snow, the school year wouldn’t end until the 4th of July. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...we got around 4-5 inches of the white stuff today...the kids were hoping that school would be closed. Of course they know better! Rhinelander needs at least a foot of snow before it considers closing the schools.