Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Trip to the Vet...

Sabrina and Chief ventured out of their safe domain this mornig to visit the vet. I'm concerned how they will make the four hour trip to Whitewater since they both freaked out when I moved across town last winter. They actually handled the short trip to the vet very well - much better than I expected. The vet did give me some kitty tranquilizers to help them with the trip on Sunday - or maybe it was just to give me some peace of mind. Both kitties are doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried your email address...it didn't work...oh well, I can always bug you here. As far as "gentle" reminders go...Come on, if I did it at my old age, you can do it! I will try later on this week on your email address. OR I can call you (what a novel idea)...until later, I think I need a drink (make it a kessler and just wave the dew!) Denise

Deb said...

Hey Denise -- I'll check with you in a few days to double check the email address you have for me.