Friday, February 29, 2008

And the winner is.....

"Chance to Fly Like Peter Winner" ..... This little girl was so quiet - it was hard to believe she was having any fun. At least until you looked at her face ... she was one large beaming smile - grin ear-to-ear!

Another article by the Royal Purple about Peter Pan.....

Peter Pan set to soar onto stage - Arts & Entertainment

Today is the first official performance of Peter Pan. There are over 1300 students from schools in the area attending. SOLD OUT! This weekend's performances for the public are selling extremely well!!! Sunday is SOLD OUT, and Saturday only has about 100 seats left!! Over 2600 tickets gone ... woo-hoo!! We very well could sell out Saturday's performance too!

I now have to wrap up the project with a report/paper that discusses what I did, what I would do differently, what I learned, etc. My goal is to have this report finished by March 5th so I can meet with the Theatre/Dance Department to "discuss" my project before the 15th. YAY!!

On to the job hunt .......I've started to systematically look for arts/theatre management jobs - created a list of places to check three times a week. Don't want to freak just yet, but there are only 77 days left until graduation!! Also need to update my resume' ... haven't included my last stint as maternity leave replacement for Director of Public Events, or my senior project yet. I have a lead on a position at the Overture Center in Madison so that means this weekend will be filled with Peter Pan performances, senior project paper, reading five chapters in HR Management (mid-term on Monday - procrastination!!), and resume' brush up!! Lots to do....but life is good!!

No comments: