Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello??? Is anyone out there?

Wow … It’s been three months since I last wrote in this blog! Hard to believe – the time had gone by so quickly. I managed to finish the semester even though at times it was pretty hairy and I wasn’t quite sure about my grades. But I managed all A’s, except for a B in Marketing. That class was the worst and I could write a book on the horrors, but I squeaked by with a B so I’ll let it go. The children’s tour was successful, along with the Halloween Party for the kids being a hit. I had a GREAT group project experience in my arts marketing class and worked with a team that was fired up and more motivated than me. We developed a marketing plan for Summerfest, which they want to actually present to the Summerfest Board of Directors in hopes of getting internships this summer. More power to them - I have enough on my plate! :^D

The spring semester starts on the 22nd of this month and time is going by quickly. I’ve been working full-time in the Dean’s office, along with bartending at Hammer’s and the bowling alley. No rest for the wicked.

My goal for next semester is to be less frenzied and to post regularly in this blog. I’m doomed if I let my life be so crazy for the next year and a half. The just-in-time delivery method didn’t work the greatest this past semester regarding homework. I got it done, but with lots and lots of stress. New semester, new outlook! Bring it on!

No comments: