Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Monday!

Yeah! Two of my three classes were cancelled today. I absolutely love unexpected time, especially when I'm feeling a time crunch. woo-hoo

My Monday night Marketing class was one that was cancelled. Tonight was to be a group project presentation --- yep, three of my four classes have group projects .... yee-freakin-haw! I have a feeling this group is going to be a tough one since one guy works a bazillion hours like me, another guy doesn't say much, and the last guy flunked out of Madison because of his partying (his admission). Ugh! On top of the group project this teacher is strict... no leaving once lecture has started and she lectures from 6:30p right up to 9:00p. We can get out early if we, as a class, decide at the beginning of class to forgo the 15 minutes break. Wow! I have never had a night class that met the full time. The computer classes that I took at night had lecture for about an hour ... and the rest of the time was lab ... so I'd just take off and do what I needed to do at home. The good thing is that it only meets once a week. It's also a very large class ... 97 students. She took our photo at the beginning of class so she can learn our faces. LOL

No comments: