Friday, March 10, 2006

It looks like Spring is right around the corner!

Today has been a great day weather-wise! When I left CA (Center for the Arts), the sun was shining and it was plenty warm -- 50 degrees! Woo-Hoo! I came home and opened the windows -- fresh air is great! It supposed to rain later this evening and tomorrow, but who cares -- it's getting warmer!

The other day I noticed that a Northwoods DJ has made the move to Milwaukee area. About a month ago, I started listening to a new radio station that was just getting started - 102.9 The Hog - out of Milwaukee... just good classic rock - 70's, 80's and 90's. It reminded me a lot of "Rock Like a Pig" Thursdays on Z104 out of Merrill. Well, lo and behold, earlier this week I heard Nick Summers, the DJ for Rock Like a Pig, on the air in Milwaukee. It was nice to hear a familiar voice.

This week I've been working in lighting again. The next show is a 'dance concert' - which means lots of overhead lights... Today there was a lot of standing around because of some troubleshooting needed to happen ... it's tough to monitor what 10 people are doing when hanging and plugging in lights. Of course, some things were plugged or marked in the wrong circuits. Oh well, it's part of the learning process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, spring WAS on it's way! Silmari is done! I blogged. D